The UV Button features ULTRAGLIDE bushing technology, making it easy to maintain and providing a smooth and reliable release. Its ergonomic design ensures a comfortable and consistent shot every time, and it has the same profile as The Hinge 2 for seamless switching for training. It also has adjustable travel and force, a springed d-loop retainment, wrist strap loop, contoured knob, rubber bumper silencer and a durable Cerakote finish.
- ULTRAGLIDE™ - An all-new technology for button releases; ULTRAGLIDE™ is an advanced self lubricating, internal bushing system that eliminates all unnecessary metal-on-metal contact. This results in an incredibly low maintenance, smooth, reliable and quiet release.
- UV Button & Hinge 2 - Both releases have the exact same profile and geometry. This optimizes comfort and consistency when switching releases. As an added bonus, with proper shot execution, you may experience the same point of impact with both releases. Watch this video for achieving the best results: LINK HERE
- Convenient Adjustability - Micro-adjust wide ranges of force and travel. The force can be set as feather-light or super-heavy without needing to swap springs.
- Springed D-loop Retainment - Allows you to keep UV Button™ on your string without it falling off, ensuring you’re ready at all times - a must have for all hunters.
- Hunting Bracket 3rd Finger - Inspired by The Hunting Bracket, the third finger has a lanyard loop for people who prefer using a wrist lanyard.
- Contour Knob - The Contour thumb knob has an ergonomic dished contour with non-slip spiral grooves – ensuring it fits your thumb while creating a tactile repeatable point of reference.
- Cerakote - Unmatched durable Smoke Gray and Matte Black Cerakote options available.
- Weight - Smoke Gray Aluminum: 3.1oz Matte Black Stainless: 5.6oz