Crafted to Perfection
Unparalleled in design and quality, the Anvil-30 ARC stands as a testament to meticulous craftsmanship. Experience shooting and observation on a foundation that epitomizes precision.
Empower Every Shot
Elevate your confidence in every setting. With the Anvil-30 ARC, doubt dissipates, replaced by certainty in every capture, every observation, every mission-critical moment. >Reliability
Beyond mere stability, the Anvil-30 ARC promises unwavering reliability. Whether in rugged terrains or demanding conditions, it remains the steadfast partner you can rely on.
- RRS-Lock™ System adds unique safety-stop features which are built in to both a mounting rail and quick-release clamp that adhere to the RRS 1.5” Standard. The advantage of the System is the user has multiple “hard-stop” positions along the rail while retaining smooth edges and corners for maximum ergonomics and a snag-free interface that is inherently resistant to wearing down. The ”hard-stop” feature is comprised of a 5mm diameter steel pin that engages 5.5mm diameter holes in the rail. In addition to supplementing the traditional friction-based clamping mechanism, the interface prevents unintentional repositioning of the rail within the clamp when the RRS-LOCK™ is engaged.
- Adjustable clamp jaw allows compatibility with many other arca-type rails that are not in spec with the RRS 1.5" Dovetail Standard
- Patent Pending Dual lever-release clamp for fast and easy mounting on RRS Dovetail and Picatinny sections
- Ergonomic design gives superior handling and unsurpassed reliability
- Stronger, lighter, faster than anything we have seen on the market
- Re-positionable lever-release for a variety of situations
- Highly-visible level embedded in both front and back sides of the main ball body for left and right-handed users
- Laser-engraved millimeter scale offers precise centering and positioning within the clamp jaw
- All components are of the finest RRS quality, machined from solid aircraft aluminum or stainless steel for maximum durability and minimum weight