S&S Backcountry Pro Hunter
Built to S&S Specifications our Black Gold Backcountry Pro Hunter sight is made with the Backcountry Bow Hunter in mind. A 4" dovetail with 3 or 5 Pro Pins is our favorite configuration based on years of experience hunting the backcountry of Idaho. We pack as many green pins as possible with a yellow pin in the middle to break things up. We also make the bottom pins .010 for added accuracy for those longer distance shots.
This sight is truly "hunter defined", engineered to exactly what hunters have asked for: Precision pinpoint accuracy coupled with lightweight maneuverability. Providing more range and adjustability than traditional movable sight, the super smooth dial of death knob is lockable, and designed to be zeroed out, or taken back to default even in the dark. The Pro Pin has a narrower pin throat that ends in a rounded pin head. This smaller throat allows for less target blackout, as well as a more defined aiming point. With the brightest pins in the industry, this Black Gold Pro Hunter HD bow site will be a favorite for any hunter.
With the NEW 2021 Pro Hunter HD, you get all the industry leading features of the Ascent Verdict, but with the Pro Pin. The addition of the Pro Pin provides a narrower pin throat that ends in a round pinhead. This smaller throat allows for less target obstruction, as well as a more defined aiming point. Confidence inspiring sight picture allows you to see what you're aiming at!
Material: 6061 T6 machined aluminum
Base: 4" Dovetail
Pin: 3 or 5 all-metal, machined BombProof micro-groove Pro Sight Pins
3 Pin: .019 Green, .019 Yellow, .010 Green
5 Pin: .019 Green, .019 Green, .019 Yellow, .010 Green, .010 Green
- NEW! Pro Sight Pins allow for a more defined aiming point
- NEW! Micro 1st Axis
- Rear facing sight tape standard
Highperformance Photo Chromatic Shell is 80% tougher and changes color faster
- Lock on 3rd Axis prevents movement
Large adjustable level is easier to see and set
- 54 Sight tapes included
- Interchangeable Fluorescent guard rings for fast sight acquisition
- Dial adjustment system gives target sight accuracy to bowhunters
- More range and adjustability than traditional hunting slider sights
- Exclusive micro first axis adjustment keeps sight dialed in at long ranges
- Works great with one piece quivers (unlike most slider sights)
- Designed to accommodate computer generated sight tapes
- Quick, smooth and quiet adjustment
Clickhere to watch a video on properly adjusting your second and third axis.
VIP customer service.
Housing Size: 1 3/4"
Base: 4" Dovetail
Number of Pins: 3, and 5 Pin Models
Axis Adjustments: 1st, 2nd, and 3rd
100% Made in USA